Which three ’80s celebrities would you invite to your dinner party? Spearsy, B-Rad and Jen With One N give you their picks. Plus, we honor our favorite picks from our listeners.
Also this episode, the latest edition of Take This Job and Shove It. And Jen With One N has a new round of her trivia game. PLUS, there’s some other random big news.
This episode of Stuck in the ’80s is sponsored by Care.com, the more extensive online guide to caregivers, petsitters and more. Save 30 percent off a premium membership when signing up at care.com/eighties.
Stuck in the ’80s is a member of the CLNS Media Network. Find this podcast and many other great shows at clnsmedia.com.
Here’s the official playlist for this episode:
- Kenny Loggins I’m Alright (Live)
- The Fixx – One Thing Leads to Another (Live)
- Berlin – Masquerade (Extended Mix)
- ZZ Top TV Dinners
- UB40 Red Red Wine
- When You Wish Upon a Star – Cliff Edwards
- George Clinton – Do Fries Go With That Shake